Holy Smokes.. number 28.. yikes!! Now it's all starting to seem a little real!!
I begin the process of getting ready (as if the last year wasn't enough of getting ready) for the surgery tomorrow when I go in for labs. Then on the 13th, I have my final pre-op appointment, the 15th starts the pre-op diet (fast, as I like to refer to it) - Oh, don't you even second guess that on the 14th I'll be chowing down some good eats!! :)
So, #28 - We are going to Mexico as you all know and I was telling my friend JRo that I know that everyone's going to want to go zip-lining while we are there and I'm afraid that I'm over the weight limit to do it.. how embarassing.. So, she suggested that my goal for today was that I won't have to worry about things like that after the surgery. I shouldn't have to worrry about anything but having fun, and unfortunately, that's not the case at the moment.
Still in a funk.. work needs to start being fun again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment