Are you ready for this?? I fell off my chair today. No, really.. I did. I was leaning over to pick up my work badge and I leaned a little too far, my chair rolled right back, dumped me on the ground and landed right on top of me. I'm sure I'll have a bruise the size of an armrest on my ass.. so, my number 14 is to lose some g.d. weight so that I don't tip a chair for god's sake..
Can you tell I've had a rough one?? Well, I have! My day 1 on my new pre-op diet has sucked majorly.. started off at 6:45 when I arrived to work to help out one of the PMs do a WEBEX. Webex's and me do not go together at 7:30.. I believe the last one I did at 7:30 resulted in tears of frustration and stress for me and sure as shit, so did today's.. there's something about technology at 7 am and me that does not mix.. as expected it was a cluster f and I had a mini-breakdown afterwards.. my poor co-worker had to talk me down from the ledge.. I guess I am a lot more stressed about things than I thought.. So, the day didn't get any better, didn't get any worse..
For my first meal, I had the girl downstairs make me a protein shake out of Vanilla Whey powder, ice and raspberries.. it was the nastiest thing I've ever had in my life.. it tasted like Comtrex cold syrup which is ICK! Then, I had a very big GREEN salad with spinich and broccoli and cucumbers with a grilled chicken breast. it was decent but it left me wanting more.. then around 3:00 I had a Muscle Milk Vanilla Protein Shake.. not sure if it was just b/c I had the shitty shake earlier but this shake tasted to me like a shake from Chik-fil-a.. it was so good!! So, I'm off to hi-health to get some more of those..
I definitely had my moments today but thankfully I have some awesome girlfriends at work who cheered me on and helped me strategize for the next couple of weeks. I am sincerely grateful for all the support I have here and everywhere!
Might just go to bed so I don't think about food tonight!! I know it will get better.. I keep telling myself that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You go girl! It'll be better today - I'm behind you 100% - love you
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that your mom is the sweetest lady. I read your posts and I'm usually in tears because you make me laugh so hard and then I read your mom's comments and I'm in tears again because she is just so sweet. Yay for great girl friends and yay for great moms! Less than a week and Kennedy and I will be back to cheer you on in person!!!
ReplyDelete