Sunday, October 25, 2009

Inching closer to Thursday!!

Holy Moly!! Only 3 more work days until Thursday!!

I got on the scale this morning and it appears that since I started WW 10 weeks ago and adding in my last two weeks protein diet.. I've lost a total of 26 lbs!! That's just crazy to me.. hopefully this is a good sign and I'm going to keep on keeping on..

Last night, we went to a comedy show with some friends and besides my jeans nearly falling off me, I actually woke up this morning sore b/c I was laughing my ass off!! I must of worked some stomach muscles in the process!!

Timmy and I spent the afternoon running errands and getting everything I need for Thursday and beyond. I'm fully stocked with broths, jello, pain meds, heating pads, night shirts, everything!!

So, my number 5 is that I cannot wait to get a little thinner so that when some douche-bag parks his car 2 inches from mine, I don't have to suck in so hard or better yet, get in through the passenger side.. I almost keyed a car today at Target.. !

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly! You keep this up and I will be able to fit you in my pocket!

    ReplyDelete