
Seriously Mother Nature... are you kidding me?? Why is it 100+ in October??? Come on!!!
For those living in states outside of the Southwest, that may seem like heaven given that you've been freezing your buns off in sub-40 degree weather lately, but I'm sick of it!! I'm a firm believer that October is meant for light sweaters, jeans, boots and scarves.. Arizona unfortunately does not agree with me.. maybe this is why people who actually grew up in AZ are just not that right..
Anywho... got another 9 hours of sleep last night and feeling good so far today!! Tried a new Protein Shake that I ordered a sample of off the internet and it was good!! Dessert Protein in Chocolate Coconut is yummo! I made the Cinnamon Roll one for Timmy and I almost traded him but alas, he hates coconut (never knew!) so I got my original.
And, Michigan State Scores!! (sorry, small sidebar while I watch this game!)
Last night we had dinner out.. it was interesting to say the least! Timmy was a champ and moved the bread to the opposite side of the table, which I appreciated. I ordered some Grilled Shrimp Skewers and Grilled Asparagus and it was just the right amount. It's amazing how you feel when you aren't full!! I could get used to this! I had a couple of light headed moments yesterday but just had a piece of cheese and a little peanut butter and was all better. I definitely have to watch the not having sugar portion of this pre-op diet. I figure a tsp of all natural peanut butter isn't going to hurt me too much.
We have no plans this weekend except to do a little cleaning, I'm catching up on all my DVR'd shows and we are planning on getting my birthday gift - a BIKE!! I can't wait to tool around town on my new bike. I'm hoping Michelle's getting one as well when she gets back so we can ride... speaking of Michelle, I can't wait until she and KD get back! I've missed them so much!!
Ok, number 13 is to be able to go out in the heat and not sweat like a beast b/c I'm carrying around this load of weight.. i thought that was appropriate for a hot day like today!
xo, js..
***Oh, I'm a huge fan of sending ecards and funny sites like someecards.com, but I found this other one that is not for the faint of heart.. it's completely blunt.. might be why it's called bluntcard.com.. hilarious!!

I have some good news regarding our idea to get bikes...my dad said that I could have his! But here's the bad news...it's either Marley or the bike because we don't have room to take both. Decisions, decisions.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see you!!!
Hope you got in the pool and cooled off - I know that I would've - you're doing great!!! I'm really proud of you. Love you
ReplyDelete