Friday, October 30, 2009

Done and Done!!

So, yesterday was the big day. I was actually surprised at how "not nervous' I was. I only had a couple of minutes where I thought I might be crazy for doing this, but overall the experience was good. I do feel like I have been kicked in the stomach, which kind of sucks, and my left shoulder hurts like a mo-fo due to the gas. Overall, I'd say I'm about a 4 on the 1-10 pain scale, which is pretty darn good!!

My husband has been doing a great job taking care of me. I was wishing I had a bell yesterday to ring while I was in my bed so he could come running.. after a few minutes of thought on that, I figured I'd better not press my luck!!

Shannon is on her way here this morning.. can't wait to see her!! Michelle and Kennedy popped over yesterday to hang with me for awhile too!

So far, so good!! going back to lay down now!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jen! Take care of yourself - pain meds, walking, heating pads. Welcome to Band Land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jen! Thanks for posting to let us know how it went. I've been thinking about you alot. Maybe Tim should strap little trays on Frida and Murphy's backs so he can send them in with stuff you request.:-)
    Keeping you my thoughts, hi to Tim.
    Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific experience for you and Melissa. Keep setting those goals and reach for the sky. We're so proud of you.
    Love, AJ & UB

    ReplyDelete