I could not come up with a witty title today.. I'm tired, and kind of cranky with a work situation.. So, I have nothing funny to add or say really today..
#30 - I want to be able to sit at my desk and cross my legs.. (i know it sounds like that's a no brainer but when you are chubby, your legs don't exactly stay crossed)
#29 - I'm sick of being an emotional eater.. when I get stressed I eat, when I'm pissed, I look for food to comfort me. Truth is, it doesn't comfort me really all that much, I actually ate a brownie yesterday after weighing in at Weight Watchers (lost another 1.8 yahoo!) and it made me sick to my stomach.. I can't wait to get the lap band and I get the cues that I'm full and can't eat any more..
I can't believe it's 29 days to my surgery.. what a month October is going to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment