I think the Internet is the devil... no, I mean it.. I realize that I'm currently using the internet to post this little diddy and I use it all day, but for the love, I'm going crazy researching this whole surgery thing I got coming up in less than 4 weeks!!! I need to stop reading the blogs b/c I'm psyching myself out and getting uber confused with what people say it's going to be like.
Hell, I'm a self-diagnoser for sure.. I have a headache and I go to WebMD and diagnose myself with a brain aneurism (sp?), I'm convinced I've had a 30 lb tumor in my belly for years.. just no doctor will believe me, I've been menopausal 3 times in my life, pregant at least 20 times.. you see where this is going?? I think I get this from my mother.. she used to self-diagnose all the time out of this big medical book we had at home!
So, I'm swearing off the internet when it comes to this surgery.. I'm going to follow doctor's orders ONLY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes, stay away from all those sites!! Stay positive and figure out what your favorite smoothie is so I can stock you up. :)
ReplyDelete...yep, it will do you in. And as for that big book your Mom has, I hope it isn't the same book your Grandma Frieda had, because that is O-L-D and scary. Love, AJ
ReplyDeleteI just read the comments about the Big Medical Book and AJ is correct - it is the one that Grandma Frieda had - I still like to look in it. Maybe I should get a new one - ya think???? Love you,
ReplyDelete