On Saturday, MSU won!!! WOOOT!!! So exciting!! Later on the day, Timmy and I went to our friends Clay and Nicole's house and had dinner. Again, we don't see Clay and Nicole very often to both of our busy schedules and their kiddos multiple activity involvent. But again, our relationship with them is sooo easy. It's a priceless friendship - the boys get along, and Nic and I could talk for hours. It's definitely good for my soul to have such awesome friends!
In 3 days, we'll be in Mexico!!! today, we spent running around getting last minute things bought for the trip. I can't wait to see the Chicago crowd down there!!
so, on to my small victory today. I went to Old Navy and bought a couple of shirts.. there, that's it.. so, you are probably wondering, "what's the big deal with that? anyone can go to Old Navy and buy some shirts" and my response to you is this.. not EVERYONE can just go to the Old Navy and buy clothes.. they don't have chubby people clothes there, only online. Well, I was looking for a hat to wear in Mexico but wandered into the sale area and found a couple of shirts that looked like they might fit AND THEY DID!!! I was so excited!! My little 13 lb weight loss so far is obviously doing something for me.. Never mind that I'll probably gain it all back in Mexico (I'm going to try not to!!) but, it was exciting!!
On my goals, these are getting harder for me to do, but I'll keep plugging away:
#27 - when I look in a full length mirror, I want to not just look at my face and then look immediately down at my shoes.. never looking in between...
#26 - I think I mentioned this before when I first started blogging, but I want to run a 5K
#25 - wear a bathing suit without having to immediately jump in the pool or worry about people staring
OH, you know how I mentioned that I wanted to wear sleeveless tops?? Well, watch out friends who are traveling to Mexico with me... I'm gonna be showing off the arms!! Don't be alarmed!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment