Saturday, October 24, 2009

Making a List..

This weekend is major Prep Time for the big day.. I've been making a list of things I will need for the first couple of days post-surgery so I'm completely prepared.. stocking up on:

*Liquid Tylenol (the kids' version)
*Gas X strips - for the painful gas that accompanies post surgery pain
*all types of broths
*protein packets to put in water, broth, jello
*jello
*filling my script for Pain Killers and anti-nausea
*Protein shake mixes for the after clear liquid phase
*crystal light

I think I'm ready!!
I had a great dinner last night with Joy and Michelle!! Such a good time to just chat and laugh!!
Tonight we are going to see a comedien Angelah Johnson - she's hilarious!! will post a link of some of her stuff later.

My #6 comes out of a conversation we were having last night in the bathroom.. I want to get to the point where if I wanted to buy "skinny jeans" I can!!

Oh, and let's hope Michelle's dream that I get so small that I could fit in a pocket doesn't happen!!! :)

1 comment: