Hey peeps, I'm back.. in the USA!! I tell you, I needed to get out of that country asap otherwise, I would forever be in a food/beer induced coma for weeks leading up to my surgery.. the crazy thing is, even with all the eating and drinking, I don't think I gained a pound, which is fabulous! could have been from all the trips to the bano as they say in Mexico.. but I don't know? ;)
So, I'm super way behind.. I don't know if I can come up with as many as I need to but I'll try!!
#24 - I can't wait to have lower grocery bills.. I mean, Timmy and I are freaks already when we see how much we've saved on every trip to the store.. imagine how stoked we'll be when we are just buying so much less since I'll be eating so much less!!! More money for the new outfits I'll need b/c I'll be the Incredible Shrinking Woman!!!
#23 - I want to turn heads, and not in the way that I currently do..
#22 - I want to be in a wedding and have the same dress that looks good on all the bridesmaids look good on me. We saw a couple of weddings this weekend in PV and there was a dress that 3 bridesmaids were wearing that was to die for.. I want to have that satisfaction that I don't need a "special size" dress.. not that I'm sure I'll ever be in a wedding again but just in case, it's a goal.
#21 - I need to avoid Diabetes. A couple of years ago, I was going to a naturpathic doctor and she said I was borderline Type 2 diabetic.. I freaked.. went on a cleanse and got myself in better physical shape. I did not want to carry one more problem around with me like my thyroid issues..
#20 - I want to be a candidate to donate a kidney. My dad will eventually need a kidney and it was like a punch in the gut to hear the coordinator tell me that I could not even be tested b/c my BMI was too high.. Even if I can't donate, I want to at least see if it's a possibility for him.
#19 - I want to stop comparing myself to other chubbos.. there was a very large woman on our trip and I kept looking at her and hoping that I did not look like her. I even asked both Timmy and Shannon and they assured me that I didn't but they could have been just being nice.. I don't want to be someone that another chubbo compares herself to either..
#18 - I can't wait to eat a little and be full!!! The biggest issue I had this past week was that I was eating but was never stuffed, nor was I ever hungry though either!! I think there was something in the food that made it that way!!!
#17 - I want to go parasailing!!! Most of the girls and Timmy went on Tim's birthday but I was too afraid that I might not fit the weight requirement so I didn't even check into it. I had a great time while they went but it was kind of embarrassing.
Ok, so I think I'm caught up. I'm starting to feel really embarrassed by all of these goals.. I like to think of myself as a positive person whose weight does not define me, but after re-reading some of these, I feel like maybe my weight does define me.. should I be having all of these feelings? If it didn't define me, would I be worried about all the superficial stuff?? So maybe it does.. all I know is that I don't ever want to go back to who I am today weight-wise.. never again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment