So Day 2 on the pre-op is not so bad! I feel 100x better than yesterday, could be from the 9+ hours of sleep that I had last night b/c I was hungry and just decided that going to bed was the best bet for the night!! Today has been a better day emotionally as well.. I feel much better - maybe b/c I got it all out yesterday!! No chairs were flipped, no bruises obtained, not many f'bombs dropped.. overall, a successful day!!
I also tried two new Protein shakes - Muscle Milk in chocolate (Timmy bought them for me at the grocery store after I asked him for the Vanilla in the milk container, he brought home the chocolate in the floppy bottle - oh well! he tried) and it was good! Tasted a little like chalk at first but I was able to stomach it! THEN, the piece d'resitance(sp?) was a little protein packet shake I got at Sprouts. I mixed it with some Fat Free Milk and used the Magic Bullet that Jen brought into work for me.. it was cookies n'cream and was DELISH!! So, I'm sticking to those!!
Tonight Timmy and I are going to dinner - we'll see how that goes with me having to special order. And not drink the wine I love so much at this restaurant!!
So, my #13 is to never get in an elevator and have it jump up a little when I get in.. it sometimes happens when I get in with a group and I'm always scared it's me, but who knows if it is or not, I just don't want it ever to be me!! :)
Happy Weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment