So, 50+ lbs down and I'm still just as damn clumsy as ever.. if you don't know me well, you don't know that I may be the most clumsy/unlucky person EVER. Anyone remember this post:
http://whatyoulookinatskinny.blogspot.com/2009/10/didnt-have-to-search-far-for-14.html
or this one:
http://whatyoulookinatskinny.blogspot.com/2009/09/just-my-luck-tale-of-see-thru-shirts.html
Well, my April luck has kicked in..
Last night, while over at Michelle's watching AI and enjoying some PJ and Fondue... I went to go sit down on a couch. Seems like a very easy thing to do, right?? Well, that is until you have to make your way through the maze of kid-toys and barriers that currently keep a crawling and scooting little Miss Kennedy from high-tailing it throughout the house.. I stepped over the baby gate once, fine, no problem. Next time, my foot caught on it and I almost tripped.. but didn't. Third time must have been the charm.. BAM on the floor, right on my knee. I have to admit, it was funny, but it hurt like a mo-fo. And now my knee is all sorts of swollen... Note to self, baby gates can be moved by just picking them up, you don't necessarily have to step over them..
Another note to self, don't read Amy's blogs in the morning and check out your boobs like she's doing on her blog.. your boss might just decide to come in early that day and walk right into your cube while you are doing said boob check-out... People... MORTIFIED is the word of the day for me.
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hahhah...I guess I should have posted a disclaimer!
ReplyDeleteYou and miss sister are walking disasters! Yesterday I was wearing heels (part of Operation Amy Has No Pants To Wear) and I tripped stepping off a curb, went flying forward, and by the grace of God, only managed to stop myself by piledriving the back of a parked car.
Of course I had my work keys in my hand and slightly keyed this car...but I quickly hobbled away before anyone could catch me!
Lordy, Jen. Have you thought about buying yourself a helmet? Or perhaps a protective suit made of bubble wrap. (I say this with love, as a fellow clumsy girl.)
ReplyDeleteI am laughing with you...not at you!
ReplyDeleteAwww no! I am a klutz, too. I choke on water- who does that?
ReplyDeleteYep, Amy's was dangerous- I wonder what your boss thought you were doing, heheheh!
;-)
LOL- sorry to hear about your knee- that sucks!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I almost got busted viewing Amy's post this morning as well. Sorry about your knee...this is why I didn't have baby gates for either of my kids. I'm too short to step over them and childproof stuff can be hard to open or just move! LOL! Hope your knee feels better.
ReplyDeleteFellow clutz here!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way: I am going to miss you in ny , sorry! We are going away during the time you will be in town... I just realized this from checking my blog.
We will have to meet at another time...