He's currently inside trying to find his dinner rolls ifyouknowwhatImean..
While laying outside today, I rested my legs
which are killing me due to a killer leg workout yesterday that involved kettlebells and something called the TRX system.. I thought I hated kettlebells but they got nothing on the TRX.. I'll try to post pictures next
time.. I also started reading this book..
it is HEELARIOUS!!!! Anyone who's ever had a weight issue can totally relate. I found myself laughing out loud a lot this afternoon!!
it is HEELARIOUS!!!! Anyone who's ever had a weight issue can totally relate. I found myself laughing out loud a lot this afternoon!!Yesterday, Michelle and I took Kennedy to the World Wildlife Zoo, which was pretty cool. It's different than a normal zoo in that you can get up close and personal with animals. A little too close in my opinion in one instance. I thought I had the nerve to feed a giraffe...they are pretty harmless right? Well, I put a little food in my hand and as soon as that giraffe opened it's mouth and stuck out it's tongue to grab the food, I WIGGED and jumped back. Have you ever seen a giraffe's tongue?? OHMYWORD.. large and in charge...
Otherwise, we saw lots of fun animals and it was a great day. I'll leave you with some pics. Oh and thanks to those who responded on my blog from Friday. YOu are all great and a little crazy to say that you sometimes don't have the right things to say either, b/c I see the exact opposite in you!! Thank You!! xo, js
Doesn't that look like the face of a little munchkin that is so excited to be at the zoo??
Check out the baby in the belly.....
KD LOVES her mommy!
This big ass cat was seriously RIGHT.ABOVE.US... it could have put it's paw thru the fence and swatted us if it would have wanted to..
Hey Mr. Monkey, have you thought about the LapBand to take care of that weight problem?? I can relate to that belly...
KD's first carousel ride!
She loved it even though it was going like 60mph!
Hell yeah, you got that right!!! I rode on the carousel too!! On a big ole'horse.. it was fun!!!
Sweet happy baby!!!











I have to say your baby is just adorable..
ReplyDeleteThanks Barbara but she's not my daughter! she's my goddaughter!! and she is pretty adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just a doll!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pics! So jealous about the warm weather! I am ready for it!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute on the carousel!
I must get that book too...
She is so cute!! Living in FL its hot here too now. I can't seem to find the time to get out long enough to tan! Its so annoying. Hopefully I can make some time this weekend-
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY want to read that book and I tried to find it at our sad little public library here...
ReplyDeleteno dice!
Your hubby is like me! I can totally tolerate cold water. I mean, after awhile...your body goes numb and you can't feel it!
hahah
Ugh and to think I was excited because it reached 50 F today for like 10 seconds....
ReplyDeleteWahahahahahah.
Cute god daughter :-)