Got a fill today.. I really can't remember which one it is. I think it's the 5th or 6th. But, anyhooo... I'm up to 8ccs in a 14cc band. I'm really really tight today. I haven't had anything at all to eat and I'm not even hungry. I even passed up happy hour today so something must not be right with me!! I plan to stop at Whole Foods to get some yummy soup to have for din-din..
Ok, was that not the most boring first paragraph of a blog you've ever read? I'm debbie downer today fo-sho...
My appointment with the PA went really well. She was in and out with the needle like lickety split.. I love the PA. She was happy with my progress except she said that my waist measurement hadn't moved even though I had lost lbs.. I was like, "maybe it's cause the idiot who measured me did it over my jeans and with my sweater all bunched up in the middle".. yeah, I have an excuse for everything!!
I'm so ready for my spa day tomorrow! We are going early, working out, getting treatments and then chilling by the pool.. I seriously cannot wait!!
So, I have a LOT of clothes to give away if anyone wants them. Most are 24/26s so if that is your size or you know of anyone in that size, email me at jbucky28@yahoo.com and I'll be glad to send you pics!!
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That first paragraph wasn't boring - it was fantastic. So lovely you have a nice restriction going on!
ReplyDeleteHave yourself a wonderful easter. Take care and enjoy your spa day. I'm soooo envious.
Congrats on a good fill! I'm a wee bit jealous that 8cc in a 14cc band is restriction for you. I'm at 10 in my 14, and not there yet!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at your spa day! (And I sent you an email...)
Have an awesome spa day, girl, you earned it! You must have restriction, passing up Whole Foods. I had a glass of wine with my "liquids" the last couple of days. Thank God it's clear... ;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the spa!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree not boring....have a great spa day and glad the fill is working
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day at the spa! I just sent you a little email about the clothes. Happy Easter to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog. If I were giving out awards-- I'd give you a ton. You are totally awesome.
ReplyDeleteI hope the tight feeling is OK with you- and good luck with this latest fill!
Let's try to meet when you're in town in May if possible...