Note to self:
1. limit the use of the word UM..
2. When your eye itches, might be a good idea to stop the video and start over.
3. Figure out what the eff is wrong with the lighting.. everything is so beige..
4. wear less lipstick!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wish everyone could be as funny as you! Five minutes and 56 seconds of reasons why I love you.
ReplyDeleteI love the lipstick!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I am so glad to hear that someone else has little vomit bags in the car, I am always PBing while driving 80mph on the highway.
ReplyDeleteI loved it - will play it over and over again today.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Cannot wait to meet you in person Miss Jen!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I can't remember if I commented on the trampoline post, but I was SO jealous of your bravery to do that! Even if you did get a teeny bit injured...you still have that great trampoline story!
ReplyDeleteHey, can I join you in the five-pounds-a-month club? That seems to be my pace too. Possibly because of red wine, olives, chocolate and cheese. That's OK, though, I'm happy to do this and live my life the way I'd like and STILL lose weight!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the chicken - I'm right there with you.
I didnt even notice you saying Um! CHICKEN? In a car? Rookie mistake my friend. I don't even attempt chicken unless I am in a safe place.
ReplyDeleteWell...I could still whack your husband if you need me to.
Also...just you mentioning the damn trampoline made me laugh all over again!
Love the lipstick!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteTotally loving the Vlog...no-one can ever say vlog on their vlog's so don't worry you're not alone. It's a vile word anyway.
ReplyDeleteI think 5lbs a month is ideal...gives the skin a chance to adapt...less crinkles and saggy bits. Although there's nothing we'd all love more than to fast forward to the slim part. xx
So cute. I wish I had the nerve. It was really good.
ReplyDeleteI think it was great! I felt like you were right here with me! Seriously, don't be so hard on yourself, it was great! Call when you get back from SD, have fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so great seeing your face and hearing your voice! More Vlogs please! How about replying to people's comments to by saying, thanks, I feel great! You rock! Have fun this weekend watching the Brewers lose...that was for Timmy! Ha! Love you!
ReplyDelete