Sigh, I need to prepare myself for my impending loneliness..
Ok, that's a little dramatic, but for the past little over a year, my hubs, Timmy has been working from our home office. Which has been good and bad.. good in that I see him a lot, bad in that he works a lot. He's always worked a ton, but at least he was home and I could see him, even if it was just to say hello here and there and have dinner together every night. (most nights.. )
So, anyways, business has been really really good for him and he and his biz partner finally bit the bullet and got an office space. They move in today. I'm super happy for them, but at the same time, I know what this means. I know that it means that he will be coming home every night around 8 (he swears he'll be coming home at 6, but I've been to this rodeo before.. I know the deal) and I'll be at home, hanging out by myself. I guess this will give me more time to work-out (yay) and do other stuff like happy hours (YAHOO!) so we'll see..
Pity Party over.. I'm excited about the upcoming weekend. We have a happy hour tomorrow for my girlfriend Jordana's last day :(.. super sad about that but her house is conveniently located literally across the street from hub's new office, so I have a feeling I'll be seeing her a lot! Saturday, we are going shopping for a new car. I'm super excited about this! We've had 1 car forever.. b/c he worked from home and we went through the Great Depression of 2007, we just decided to have one car b/c it was most cost-effective and really not that inconvenient. But now, since we'll be both having to go to an office, a new car is needed and it's going to be mine! I'll let you know what we get!
This morning, I was looking for something to wear and got really irritated. None of my shirts from last year fit and looked even halfway decent. I know this is a good thing but was super irritating at 7:00 and I was trying to rush to get to work. Seems like a little shopping trip for clothes is in order this weekend as well!
Hope you are all well. Been having a hard time commenting from my laptop (wonky thing) but have been reading your blogs!
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shop till you drop baby!
ReplyDeleteI have been looking at cars too the new Hyundai Sonata is really nice, I drove one and then decided on a SUV but it is a great deal and gets 38 mph!! Anyway, just wanted to share. Have fun shopping!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys are doing well, congratulations! Enjoy the shopping trip, I've been dying for one myself lately..
ReplyDelete