I love yoga....
I used to love it before I had the surgery but then hadn't gone since I had the surgery... not sure why.. I just didn't make the time for it.. but I went back last night and now I know why I loved it. My hips had been hurting me all week from something I must have done with Kathi at one of our sessions.. not anymore.. yoga made them all better!! Plus, yoga is a lot easier 50+ lbs down.. I can't wait to see how it is in another 50 lbs..
That's all..
hope you all have a good weekend!
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What kind do you do? I want to get into it but I can't seem to fit it in and do my running as well. The last class I was in was a little to chant-y and slow moving for me. Need to find the right class.
ReplyDeleteBut good for you! Isn't it awesome how much better everything is with so much less weight! Glad you enjoyed.
look at you, all "after another 50 gone!" You Can Dooo EEET!
ReplyDeletei'm a huge fan of "Teh Yoga" - the rare quiet moments are priceless
First of all, thanks for your sweet comment on my post today.
ReplyDeleteSecond, DID YOU GO SHOPPING? Do tell. I'm still working my way back down the sizes in my closet so I've only needed some new jeans here and there, no major wardrobe purchases yet.
I liked yoga when I did it, but it seemed to take up a big chunk of the day - 15 minutes getting there, 75 minute class, 15 minutes home and then shower time. HOWEVER, if you can find an evening class it could work perfectly if Timmy is going to be working late in his new office digs. You could work it out so that you'd be getting home at the same time he does and you'd never be lonely!
See how I just totally figured that out for you? You're welcome. ;)