But, for the LOVE!!! Everytime that man goes to the grocery store alone, we end up with these in the freezer..
I have tried every tactic known to man to not just have a little square now and then..
- Don't open it
- Don't open the freezer (kind of hard when I need ice)
- Pretend it's not there (again, see above) - yeah right
- Hide it (what good does that do? I'm not real good at hiding.. )
I have tried to get him to get candybars that I DON'T like, like for instance.. ummmm.. well, I can't really think of anything at the moment..
HELP!!!!


Get HIM to hide it. That's what I do - my hubs is tall and I am short, and also lazy, which means I don't even try looking. Works out really well for me :)
ReplyDeleteCan't help you there. I would eat them too. Although I find with the band I don't want to eat ten chocolate bars at once. I'm happy with just the occasional one. And milk chocolate is my all time fav. Stay strong.
ReplyDeleteMy husband has lost 15lbs and has turned into a skinny bitch! He now buys dark chocolate...a way better snack. I stay away cause ounce it touches my mouth, there is no turning back!
ReplyDeleteThat is the hardest part for loved ones... realizing that have to help you by changing the way they eat too. I deal with the same thing from my family and boyfriend. "Don't tempt me by bringing it into the house... this is a safe zone!"
ReplyDeleteKeep up the hard work. You look great!
Go with Gilly's idea - I have my husband hide stuff from me. Works like a charm, and I never go looking for it, I just need it to not be right in my face whenever I open a cabinet. Or the freezer, in your case.
ReplyDeleteI would suggest getting the Dove dark chocolate squares. They are already portioned and they aren't that high in calories.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jenny - get yourself something small that is REALLY yummy and have them every so often. I usually have a sweet once a week or so.
ReplyDeleteWell, since no one has suggested this...
ReplyDeletekill him.
okay. that might not work.
i dont know except to have him hide them! I would probably still hunt them out!
I am with Amy..but we like you and no one looks good in an orange jumpsuit so I would recommend asking him to buy Girawhatever chocolate squares or something else that is single serve so you will have one piece and be done. And tape a picture of your pre-op self to the freezer...or a picture of pre-op me...whatever is scarier to you (bet I win!!)
ReplyDeleteWe play the hide and hunt game, if it's any consolation.....
ReplyDeletegirl, i am FINALLY all caught up. i had some tears tonight. i miss you!
ReplyDelete