2. I've decided part of my weight gain could very well be caused by my hair. Seriously, it seems to have grown overnight... and it's POOFY. like out of control POOFY. Exhibit A below. Good thing I'm getting my hair did this weekend..
3. I'm still in "I hate everything in my closet" mode this week. The shirt I'm wearing today is a couple of years old and was buried in the back and I had forgotten how much I liked it. AND, I've gotten tons of compliments on it which is funny b/c it was maybe $10 on Old Navy clearance. I guess I shouldn't mention it's old since that would go to show my weight loss is pathetic, but in my defense, it's the smallest shirt I have from my lowest point before baby Mac arrived.
4. Speaking of Baby Mac (who's not such a baby). I got to daycare this morning and one of the little boys, Dylan's mom was there with his new baby brother Truman.. he's 2 months old and delicious!! I was holding him and Mac was not too fond of that.. he was in Meg's arms (his daycare lady) and I looked at him and said, "Mac, do you want a baby brother?" and he shook his head NO!! I was like, "yeah, me neither!"
Mac is a snacker (wonder where he gets this from?) and we have now entered a phase where we cannot go into Target without passing my the $1 bin and him wanting some crackers.. so of course we have to get them or he loses his shit.. so we eat while we shop now.. 

5. I cannot believe I haven't mentioned this until now but I'm going to the ELLEN show again in October! Michelle and I went back in November, 2009 and I was randomly able to get tickets again!! Michelle can't go which is a total bummer, nor can my friend Angela who also went with us, so my friend Julie and I are flying out there and we have two extra tickets that I can't get anyone to take!
6. College Football starts today!! Yahooooooooo
7. I'm in a Fantasy League again this year and of course, it appears that I have the worst team ever again, maybe it's a sign I need to hang up my FF pants! My team name has changed though from Regal Beagles to 50 Shades of Fantasy Football.
8. My dryer is fixed... hallelujah.
9. The Phx ladies are planning another meet up in September.. woot woot.
10. I'm done, nothing else to report.
have a good Thursday!
xo,js


I love your FF team name...so original! I'm the anthem ballbusters...cause I am the only girl! I want to go to Ellen...how do you get those...can I sneak in your luggage? Johnny always wants the popcorn there...because I swear they are always popping it fresh when we get there....at 8:00am...or 9:00am...maybe all that protein you are having is making your hair full and voluptuous or your pregnant....is that a hint......hmmmm
ReplyDeleteI think your hair looks great, but I'm a poofy haired gal myself. :)
ReplyDeleteSO JEALOUS about going to the Ellen show - that's awesome! She's hilarious and I love her!
Love the hair!!!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous about Ellen. I have always wanted to go but never looked in to getting tickets.
Love the hair and the color of the shirt!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper jelly that you are going to Ellen! Love her!
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is adorable! Also, have I ever told you what a fantastic smile you have? Well, you do!
ReplyDeletei love your hair! so much volume...jealous! and ellen?!?! again, jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun about going to the Ellen show with your friend! What a blast!
ReplyDeletewhatev, lady, hair looks just fine! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Ellen! Take me with you next time. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd my boys love the $1 section at Target, too... I can't EVER get out of there without spending about $5 each. Boys! lol
Mac is so handsome! :)
you have super cute hair, the extra fluff must be the increased humidity we have had lately. I am so glad we all got to meet up with each other, it was fun.
ReplyDeleteBig hair is like big hips, a sign of virility. It's awesome!
ReplyDelete