Hey all!
Hope you all had a great weekend! We had a very LOW-KEY weekend... meaning, we did almost nothing, EXCEPT, as most of you have already seen, I met up with some Phoenix Bandsters/Bloggers on Sunday. It was super fun to see my girls MandaPanda and JennX again, and really nice to meet Amy, Kelli and Elizabeth! It's always amazing to me that when I meet someone who's banded, we just settle in right away with ease with each other and start talking as if we've known each other forever. These girls are fantastic and every one of them has done so well with their band! I left motivated to start making some changes with my own band situation and work a little harder to get to where I want to be. So, thanks ladies!!
I'm worried that I'm going to see a gain this week in the BOOBs challenge.. I hope it's not enough to make me slide into a full blown depression and binge/snacking frenzy.
I worked out at lunch and let me tell you, walking on the treadmill and watching some show called "The Chew" where all they do is make delicious foods is not a good combination. Halfway through my workout, I was STARVING!!! I have Pilates tonight so I'm doing a two-a-day today..
Our dryer has been broken since last week and I'm dying... not literally, but I just never knew how reliant I was on my dryer until it's broken. Hopefully the repair guy got the part and is fixing it tomorrow.. if you don't hear from me, I'll be buried underneath the pile of clothes that need to be washed AND dryed.
After workout, I went to our little cafe here at work and got some lunch - small chili and small salad with chicken, but I really only ate the chicken since the lettuce was not my friend today.. and I also got these:
Ummmm, holy delicious!! I could probably eat a large bag in one sitting but luckily, these are in a small bag with 100 calories, 3.5 gms of fat and not a ton of sugar.. Going to need to find these at Target later today and get some more! Delish!!
Got my plan written out for the week:
Monday - walk at lunch (didn't happen b/c got too busy but walked in the sweltering heat with Mac when I got home last night.. not far, but about 45 minutes)
Tuesday - walk at lunch (check) Pilates
Wednesday - walk at lunch
Thursday - Pilates
Friday - Walk at lunch
Saturday - maybe Hydro Training
Sunday - Mat Pilates
I'll check in on Friday to see how I'm doing!
That's about all I got for today people.. hope you are having a great start to your week!
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So cool you have local band mates. I don't believe anyone is here in metro Detroit that I am aware of.
ReplyDeleteWriting down your workout plan is a good plan in my book. It makes you accountable....good for you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good plan! :)
ReplyDeleteThose look amazing. MMMM! I'm glad you got to meet everyone, I am hoping to find some local bandsters too!
ReplyDeletethose chips look yummy! and great plan...two a days..your a rockstar!
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun catching up with you. I can't wait until it cools down a bit and we can get in a hike or two! You've got a great plan this week and I think it's awesome that you're using your lunch hour to get a work out in. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at all those pretty girls!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you all had fun at lunch! It's so great to have bandsters close by. :)
ReplyDeleteHope your dryer got fixed! I'd go crazy without mine.