Thursday, August 16, 2012

10 Things Thursday

1.  I've been sick all week. I have some sort of headcold/sinus infection thing going on.. super annoying and painful.  Tuesday night I started with a serious case of the BGs (bubble guts.. ) and it lasted until yesterday.. I may have lost a couple of lbs with that ailment..  (sorry if that's TMI)

2. Despite my sickness and feeling like POOP (literally!) I worked out on Monday, Tuesday (2x), Wednesday at work and then am going to Pilates tonight. And then I'm calling it a week (until SAturday when I may do something like walking with Mac)..  I'm tired.

3.  I have nothing planned this weekend except a quick trip to my friend Diane's house to hang with her before she moves to TX..  I love having nothing planned!!

4.  I don't think I can make it to 10 things!!

5.  Anyone interested in hitting up here when in Chicago?? like maybe before the big night out on Saturday? I went to a similar place here in Scottsdale and loved it!!  I may make an appointment so let me know!!

6.  I hate Arizona heat right now.. that's all.

7.  Mac is turning into a mini-Rainman..  kid seriously does the same thing, over and over and over and over again!!

8. Remember my dilemma about my BFF's engagement party the same night as dinner at BOOBs? Sweet girl emailed me and said "Do not even worry about the engagement party, enjoy meeting your new friends".. I love my bestie.

9.  I was supposed to get D*ysport yesterday (product my company sells and markets - same as B*OTOX)  as part of the training class but I felt so horrible that I gave up my spot to my friend Jen1...  guess my frown lines between my eyebrows will have to wait a little longer to be frozen again.

10.  I'm obsessed (I know shocking!) with Big Brother! We have a game here at work where we pick a player at the beginning of the season and whomever's player wins, they get all the money. I have Wil, who I LOVE, but I think he's getting the boot tonight.. I never win these things!!

xo, see ya'll tomorrow!
js

11 comments:

  1. I'm new to this TTT....and a new follower of your blog. Can't wait to hear more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen,

    I'm sorry you have been sick. I'm impressed that you still exercised.

    I watch Big Brother also. Hated to see Janelle leave.

    Not sure about the hair thing in Chicago. I have no clue what I'm doing. lol Just going with the flow for now.

    I can't wait to meet you.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be in for the blowout...we have a dry bar here in Dallas and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! I'll be watching BB tonight too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am watching BB as I type this! I love Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have always wanted to do the blow out thing...I will go with you!!!!! Sorry you are not feeling well----at least its cooling off some this week..wink wink below 100

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something else we have in common!! I'm a reality junkie too!!

    I have just gotten into BB for the first time this season. GOOOO Ian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much is a blowout there? I'd be in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie, I think it's $35 but I'll confirm!

      Delete
  9. Blow me baby!!! Anything to help my Gene Simmons toupee look better...lol Im in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you gave up your spot for teh wrinkle erasers? next time! i am still willing to volunteer for any training classes in the midwest!

    ReplyDelete