Anyone remember this post?
Well, I finally got a new work id b/c the old me wasn't cutting it!! Truth be told, I had gotten a new one once I had lost around 70 lbs (which unfortunately isn't that far off from where I am now) but instead of it looking so much better than the original, I looked a hot mess.. my hair looked like it was a wig and the shirt I was wearing was not right.. so, recently, I "lost" my old id and finally
So, this weekend was decent as far as eating and exercise go. Oh, did I say exercise? B/C I didn't really do much of it. I had planned to go to Hydro-Training but Mac slept like Poop the night before (remember when I thanked him on Friday for sleeping through the night, yeah, I'm taking that back for now.. urgh) and I was so tired that when Tim offered to take him to swim class without me, I crawled right back into bed!!
My friend JRo (also known as Jen #1) brought her boys over to watch Mac on Saturday night so Timmy and I went out to dinner and had some drinks.. it was fun! I apparently forgot to wear sunscreen on Saturday when I was sitting out by the pool, as evident in this pic:
Sunday, I went to a going away party for a great friend of mine, Diane. Di and I met about 6 years ago through blogging and since, she's become one of my closest pals. I'm super sad that she and her family are moving away to Texas!! It does just go to show the power of blogging and how it can really bring people together and create lasting friendships.
Speaking of bringing people together.. super excited for our Phoenix ladies meet up next weekend!!! Will make sure I take lots of pics!! (speaking of pics, is it obnoxious that I always put pics of myself on my blog?? you can be honest!)
Workout planned for today: 30 minutes on treadmill at lunch and Pilates!
can I get on one of these text lists for working out?? my accountability partner is out of town and it's been tough to stay on track!! :)
xoxo,js



Um, that picture is amazing! I wish my work badge looked half as nice!!!
ReplyDeleteI felt the same kind of joy at my most recent Drivers license pic!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll start texting you immediately!! And I love the pics you post on your blog. Keep 'em coming.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog from another that I'm following!!! Glad I did...your post made me smile!!!
ReplyDeletelove the pics---don't stop! MandaPanda and I text for exercise..I would add you too. I just said Shut-the-front-door...our meetup is next week--dang time flies!! I am super excited too!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and happy.
ReplyDeleteok, best badge picture ever! and you do look very happy! CHEERS!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful you look stunning in that badge photo and so happy!
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to see you in Chicago!
That is one hot ID badge!
ReplyDeleteI swear, you always look so happy! Even on a work badge. Such a great picture! :)
ReplyDeleteNo, you're not obnoxious with pics of yourself! LOL If so, I must be, too... because I always post pics of myself.
ReplyDeleteLove the new pic!