1. I hate that I haven't blogged since last Thursday! Haven't had much time this week!
2. I stood in my closet this morning nearly naked (sorry for the FRIGHTENING visual) and said to myself, "you cannot go to work today, you have nothing to wear".. um, I'm in the middle of my closet that has shit tons of clothes in it and I could not find one thing that I wanted to wear... I'm ready for fall clothes wearing.
3. I have worked A LOT this week, which is nice for the pocket book but not so nice for my "social" (meaning, hang out with the kiddo) life!
4. I am scaling down on my Pilates class. I normally take it Tuesdays and Thursdays but there aren't enough people in the Thursday class so she wants me to move to Saturdays, which I really don't want to do b/c I like to keep my Saturdays open to do things with Mac, do things with friends, do other workout classes like Hydro Training or whatever I have a Groupon for :) etc.. So, it's on to 1x a week Pilates for now. Kind of bummed but it's perfect timing since I'm feeling a little stagnated with it lately.
5. This weekend is Arizona BOOBs meet-up! Yahoo!! So excited to meet new friends and see Manda and JennX!
6. I am leaving for Cabo in less than 3 weeks!! I still have the anxiety of leaving Mac for 5 days but the excitement is starting to overshadow any anxiety I have.
7. Speaking of Mac, he now roars like a lion... it's more like a quiet Lion, but it's a new thing he's learned. Problem is, if you ask him what sound a lion makes, he roars, if you ask him what sound a giraffe makes, he roars.. so I think he just knows the words "what sound" and out comes a roar.. trying to upload a video here, we shall see if successful (it was a really LONG video but I cut it down for when he finally roared, and accidentally cut off a portion!)
8. This morning it was 72 outside but b/c of the humidity, it still feels 100.. wth Arizona?? I thought I signed up for a dry heat when I moved here? You can't be all 100+ AND HUMID? Pick one!
9. I'm agitated already today and it's not even 9.... people's schedules at work are starting to annoy me. I bust my tookas to get here at 7;30 and then everyone else rolls in whenever they want to.. annoying.
10.. Can't figure out how to upload Mac's video so you'll have to settle for a picture! there is no roar, just a cute little fella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


He's adorable! :) I love when they start imitating things. Joel is all about "goggies" and "woof! woof!"
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the fall clothes...I can't wait!!!
What a cutiepatootie he is!!!
ReplyDeleteok, I sat out back this morning and I "think" I felt a cool breeze...a teaser for fall. course that was after I put a towel on the furniture out there cause it was soaked from all the rain last night--holy cow was that crazy! Can't wait to meet up too---I wasn't sure what time to pick you up? I stand in my closet every morning wondering what to wear.....shaking head.....that totally sucks on the pilates class---you have so been rocking the exercise..can you replace the class with another class? Mac....too cute..ROARRRRRR!!
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for fall clothing too. I'm so tired of wearing all my summer stuff over and over. blah.
ReplyDeleteMac is so adorable! I just want to squeeze his chubby little cheekies!
Mac is so cute. :-) I do that stand in the closet thing all the time.
ReplyDeleteMac is precious!
ReplyDeleteI have literally called in sick before because I stood in my closet so long trying to find something to wear.
It took you until 9 to be agitated? I was already pissed by 7am! LOL
ReplyDeleteMac is a cutie patootie! :) I never have clothes either. Hmmm. I also have a stuffed closet. lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Draz... it took until 9:00? lol
ReplyDeleteAnd also, I have nothing to wear EVER either. (Only it's not just in my head, it's reality. lol) Maybe we need to go shopping?