Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Friday:  PTL you are here!!!  This week seems to have been a long one!  Glad you made it!


Dear Macadoo:  thank you for sleeping all night for a week straight!! I hope this is a new trend for you! and, oh you just looked so cute this morning when you woke up and then when you got dressed, that of course mommy had to take a few pics!
Dear Cortisol supplement:  I think I love you..  I have slept like a rock for the past 5 nights..  and woken up refreshed and my stress level is surprisingly low..  you rock. 

Dear BOOBs:  I'm so excited for you to get here, but first I have to go to a little place called CABO!!!  two trips in September, I'm stoked. 

Dear Ryan Lochte:  please stop talking.. and just take your shirt off, get in the pool, do your thing, get out and wink and smile and keep your lips closed..  you are a hot idiot. 

Dear AZ:  I officially hate you and your hot weather. I don't like feeling like I'm going to suffocate when I go to the car after work each day.  

Dear Body: I know, I know, I abused you this week with all my wacky workouts.. I know you aren't used to this but I promise, you and I will get used to it and you'll feel better soon!! 

have a good weekend!! 
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. OMG a whole week of sleep...that is true bliss! We need our sleep, everyone benefits! You rocked the workouts this week and that is cool---Cabo--you suck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think it's time you tell me exactly what this Cortisol supplement is so I can get some. Can't wait to squeeze you at BOOBs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is corisol supplement and where do you it?? I am having a terrible time sleeping since school started back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! I am looking forward to catching up with you!

    SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! Oh glorious day! I remember when Joel weaned and I got my first full night of sleep. Isn't it amazing how great it can make you feel??

    I'm so jealous of everyone's BOOBs talk...I think it's time I start thinking about next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, restful sleep. What is that? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl.... love seeing your pix of Mac!!! So wish I was going to BOOBS to room with you (big sigh)... glad things are going well for you! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAHOO for abusing bodies with wacky workouts! Mac's too cute!

    ReplyDelete