Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm not letting Sugar be my bitch..

Sugar Detox day 3 - Going well!! Surprised that it's not as hard this time as it has been in the past. I did almost have a moment of weakness yesterday but did not succumb to it!

I also did something very non-characteristically of me today in that I brought workout clothes to work and am planning on going down to our gym we have in our building at lunch. I'm usually against working out while at work b/c I am not a pretty sight after but since most of my team and my boss is out of the office today, I figured it'd be OK if I didn't look that great after!! :) AND one of my co-workers and I were talking this morning and we are going to try to commit to walking over lunch on Mondays and Wednesdays. We will see how that goes!! If I can get the cardio in without having to make a plan to do it after work and then try to work out Mac's schedule, that would be great!! Did Pilates last night and it's nice that my instructor is starting to push us a little more and have us do some more advanced moves.. I'm honestly shocked every time at how far I've come in Pilates and how limber I'm becoming!!!

Loving the challenge as well!! Only lost 1.4 this week, but I will take it!! AND loving all the camaraderie amongst those participating in the challenge!! Starting to get really excited about Chicago!! 

Super excited about meeting up with some AZ bandsters this month as well!  Thanks to Amy for creating our FB page so that we can all get to know one another!!

Quick question - how do I set up my comments so I can reply to someone if they leave me a comment??  I can't figure it out!!

Ok, boring post, but I'm trying to blog more, even if I have nothing really that interesting to say!  Tomorrow is 10 thoughts so you know I'll have a lot to say then!!

8 comments:

  1. awesome job on the pilates---I can't wait to meet up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to let your email show too so when you comment on my blog I can hit reply and email you right back! Right now your email doesn't show! I need to set up my comments like you're talking about too though! 1.4 kicks ass! Wait until you see this week's results tomorrow!!! ♥U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I figured it out how to set up the Reply!! here are the instructions: http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1725597

      now, how do I let my email show?? I'll try to figure that out!!

      Delete
  3. I see the subscribe by email link on this post...so looks like you have it set up right. :)

    Congrats on the loss. Super bummed I am going to miss the AZ get together. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen, go to your profile page and select the show my email address post and then other bloggers will email you back when you comment on their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you have someone to walk with at work. My principal is on this big health kick so I am going to start using 30 minutes a day for my kids to get some exercise and I will do it with them...my principal loved the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today was day 15 no sugar, soda or caffeine.....I had a rough moment when they passed out free boxes of girl scout cookies this afternoon at one of my meetings but I gave them away.....only one tear was shed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walking during lunch is a great way to get a work out in but it's also great for the psyche. Gets you away from your desk (I tend to work through my lunch so it really helps with the mental aspect.). I had a coworker I used to walk with and she up and had a baby and went out on maternity leave. Damn you moms! LOL. You're doing great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete