Seriously, I need an Intervention. See the picture below?
That girl looks nice, pleasant, happy almost, right?? Well don't let that girl fool you. She would cut a bitch for some caffeine right now. Look at her eyes, look how sunken in they are, how she looks longingly for some sugar and/or caffeine. She looks exhausted, almost malnourished (ha! I crack myself up!), devoid of any caffeine or sugar in her life (not counting the little bit of caffeine she injested yesterday and the bite of apple crisp/sugar she had today) Someone needs to save her. She is tired, completly lacking energy and 100% without focus.. but aren't her shoes cute?
UGH, I suck at this!!! At least I'm doing good at exercising!

Yup the shoes are nice. And you do look happy.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and happy...that's what I see.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, love the hair! We could be twins!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the withdrawal, but cute shoes have to make it a bit better, right?
Great shoes, great pic. So sorry about the withdrawal. I couldn't do it. But I know YOU CAN.
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable!! MIss you sister. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI just cut out caffeine and sugar starting today too. 2 headaches...but I'm hanging in there. You can do it girl!!! So proud of you- good luck!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny. And yes, the shoes are super cute!
ReplyDeleteYou are totally adorbs. Sorry I haven't seen your blog in a while-- I don't entirely get how my feed works... have missed you and hope you're well!!
ReplyDeleteDL
Love the shoes...they tend to make everything better. Good luck with the withdrawl. I did it back in March and couldn't be happier, but it was hard at the time.
ReplyDeleteI give you credit with no caffeine. You are gonna be a great momma! Love, love, love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteLove the shoes! The girl in the pic doesn't look half bad either. LOL. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteShoes are sooo much better than sugar and caffeine!! I like the pic - she looks friendly enough to me :)
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are fierce and I love the hair. You look cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable and you have hot shoes.
ReplyDeleteI have to be honest I just won't even try to try cutting caffeine out. It makes me feel jittery to even contemplate it. I give you major props for being so brave!
So pretty! And great shoes, fun! <3
ReplyDelete