Good Morning!!!
As I was heading to the gym this morning, I stopped at Danny's (convenience store/gas station) to get a bottle of water and noticed my stomach growling. My stomach growling is NOT a good thing when I'm headed to the gym for a planned 2 hours of torture, so I scanned the energy bar area. I found this:
Have any of you had these?? Holy CRAPOLA, they are fantastic!!!! They have 15g of Protein but have 190 calories, which seems a little high but I ate half before I worked out and then 1/2 after and I'm seriously full.. I need to invest in a box of these...
Having the most productive morning already! Worked out for 1 hour with Kath and then did 2 miles (not much today - tomorrow is my big 5 miler training walk) Got some boxes and packed up some things I've been meaning to send out to some friends for months!! Also, packed up some Sisterhood stuff for Amy! Off to get the beags from the doggie spa! Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
Project No-Caffeine is going well. Project No-Sugar hit a snag yesterday when cake appeared on a plate right in front of me. I ate 3 bites. Unfortunately, didn't even get to enjoy it b/c it was so rich and thick that I was immediately in the bathroom pbing it up. that'll teach me!! :)
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They look yummy.
ReplyDeleteI've read elsewhere that they are good. I tried their protein drinks and they were decent. Hmmmm, may have to try some!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me more (yet again). I did send you my new address, right? THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!
I think their protein drinks are good too... I would love to try the bar and 190 calories is not bad for a protein bar... How many carbs? *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyou may not have to worry, but one of those has 25% of your saturated fats...that's really high!
ReplyDeleteUgh, sorry about the PB. But a PB on cake is an honorable one, unlike one on a cracker or something lame. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the Oh Yeah shakes. They are the same 1/2 a bottle and I was full. Cookies and Cream is awesome.
ReplyDeleteLooks good! I can't get into the protein bar thing myself, I think its because it feels like a snack for me. Maybe you can find a deal on Amazon?
ReplyDelete