So, I went to the doctor today for the first time in 3 months. I kept moving my appointment and before I knew it, 3 months had passed. I wasn't expecting any earth shattering news on the scale but was not that excited to see that I've only lost 10 lbs in 3 months.. urgh..... I definitely need to kick things into high gear somehow.. I was used to losing at least 5lbs a month but not so much these past 3...
Better news is that in those 3 months, my waist has gone down 6 inches.. THAT I was excited about. I knew that my workouts had to start working in some way!
I did end up getting a .25cc fill. I've been pretty well restricted but noticed that I'm getting hungrier sooner lately.
Oh well... on to happier things.. I am heading to Zumba tonight to see my main man Adrian. I am nervous to try to video him but I said I would do it and I'm not one to back down from a challenge (to myself!)
OH, I actually received two Blog awards - that's NEVER happened!! (I'm not a member of the Blogger Cool Crowd!) from Nella and Kagead . I was touched so thank you ladies!!!
Random fact: Kagead and I have very good mutual friends who married each other!! In fact, we were both at the wedding!! Too bad we didn't know each other then!! Small world huh?? I'm bummed I'm not heading to Chicago b/c I would have loved to meet her and all of you!!
ONE MORE THING!!!!! A plane ticket has been purchased for my Brother - in - law's flight back to Wisconsin on.. are you ready for this?? ...... AUGUST 16TH!!! Can I get a whoopwhoop?? It's a whole another blog in and of itself to tell you what went down, but let me just say there was an ultimatum by yours truly that involved the words "get lost, pack up your shit, out of my house, 2 weeks"... So, basically this means that I have less than 2 weeks and I don't really even have to have any contact with him b/c I'm
a#1. enjoying my dog sitting staycation at my friend JB's house this week and until next Thursday
b#2. Thursday the 12th, the hubs and I go to Denver for a long weekend (this trip has been booked for so long that I literally forgot about it!!) and get back on Sunday, the 15th
c#3. BIL leaves on the 16th..
Party at my house on the 16th!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope his flight isn't delayed :-(
ReplyDeleteGood for you for speaking up. And yeah for 6". I too have lost the same amount around my middle. So long internal fat! Have fun on your trip.
woop woop for kickin' the BIL out!!! I am so sorry you won't be in Chicago, I wanted to meet you!!
ReplyDeletewhoopwhoop baby cakes.
ReplyDeleteYAY for the 16th!! Good for you for laying down the law. Bet your husband was secretly relieved you did it so he wouldn't have to.
ReplyDeleteAnd AMAZING on the six inches off the waist. Damn girl! Keep Zumba-ing!! For the exercise, I mean... ;)
Are you gonna kick his ass on the way out? Just wondering.
ReplyDeletePlease raise a glass for me on the 16th. I have my own family drama I wish I could toss out.
Great that he's finally going!
ReplyDeleteWith a 6" loss of your waist I wouldn't be worrying that much about how much the scale changed!
Six inches lost is fantastic. Even better, getting rid of the BIL. :) Good for you for laying down the law.
ReplyDeleteHere's a wooohooo for you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pics of ADRIAN!
I miss you!!!!! I'm coming to Arizona for two weeks at Christmas, will you be around????
ReplyDeleteYay, that is great news - he is gone in a week! I am so happy for you! Also, congrats on the inches lost in the waste - great job! <3
ReplyDelete