Lame title, I know this.. just couldn't think of anything else this morning!!!
So, Lady Gaga concert was this weekend. I gotta be honest, I expected it to be super fantastic and frankly, it was not. It was still great, but just not what I was expecting. She has an incredible voice and is a crazy performer but her several 6 minute rants on the immigration laws and peacefully protesting issues bugged the shit out of me (for the record, I'm not saying I disagree with anything she said, but just didn't feel like I needed it shoved down my throat all night long). She went on and on and on about it and at one point, I was confused as to whether I was at a Political Rally or a Pop Concert!!! I still do love me some Gaga though.. We did have a great time just people watching.. that was worth the price of admission alone!!
here are some pictures - enjoy!!
my friend Jordana and I.. as taken by the concession guy!
another one.. I had a few of those big beers and was wondering why I felt like Poo the next morning!!!
These people were awesome... everyone wanted to take pics of them!!!
This girl on the left was the cutest.. it was her birthday and she told us her boyfriend made her outfit!!! She was hilarious!
Ran into my friend Maria there.. she's one of my Zumba buddies and a co-worker!!!
First of all. You are lookin hawt!!! ... I'm glad it was go even though she wanted to rent.
ReplyDeleteYou're looking SKINNY for GaGa too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time.
You look amazing!! I gotta say, I just can't get into her. I feel like she's just a little too much. ;-) Miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun AND you look amazing. Love love love your smile! You light up the room.
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!! I know what you mean about Gaga... I think maybe I need to be 15 years younger to think she's profound. Her songs are fun, her clothes are wacky, her willingness to do what it takes to entertain is impressive. That's enough for me.
ReplyDeleteENJOY your staycation, skinny.
Ahhhh HELLO HOTNESS!
ReplyDelete