Finally, today, August 8th, I hit 70lbs down.. can I get a hallefrickinlujah? Only took me 3+ months to lose 10lbs.. hey, no one ever said I was quick..
Staycation has been great, if not just a small pain in the ass with the travel back and forth to places that are normally close to me but now aren't.
Weekend was good. Until last night when I got some news regarding a friend's health that has me speechless and stunned.
Hope you all had a great weekend.


Whoo-hoo! Congrats on the 70-pound loss!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Jen! I am so happy for you-now I bet you will start losing quicker. I think you have paid your dues to the plateau Gods!
ReplyDeleteYAY 70!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhooo fantastic news!! Congrats
ReplyDeleteYippee! 70 pounds... Is awesome! Keep up the good work! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteINcredible.. congrats 70 lbs at any rate is WONDERFUL and calls for BIG celebration.. keep up the good work.. you look great.
ReplyDelete70 lbs, awesome! I am sorry to hear about your friend, my thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeleteMust see this instructor soon!!! The anticipation is killing me! <3
Looking great cupcake...70 lbs is amazing.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on 70! 10 pounds at a time!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations my friend!! I'm so excited for you. xoxo
ReplyDelete