Ha! I was just on Facebook, and was on one of my ex-camper's page and there's a picture on there of ME and all my campers from Camp Weequahic, circa 1992!!! Hilarious!! I was a camp counselor at CW in lower PA/ Poconos for 4 years during college and it was some of the most fun summers I've ever had. I love that I've been able to catch up with most of my campers on Facebook and am planning on seeing them when I visit NYC in May! Just had to share this picture!! I was too cool for school back then, with my Bon Jovi hair!!! :) (I am the third one from the left, if you couldn't tell!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love it. I have some pics like that on FB, I will have to whip them out. Love the Bon Jovi hair!
ReplyDeleteI picked you! lol And the hair looks very familiar. Weren't the 80's a wicked era?
ReplyDeleteA blast from the past...what fun!!!
ReplyDeleterock on with the hair. i swear that looks like some of my camp pictures! lol
ReplyDeleteAwesome-- will you have any time to meet possibly when you're in NYC???
ReplyDelete