Random Photo blog coming at you.. most are from today! Enjoy!
Me and Timmy after the game..
JB, me and Jen
Jen and Manual (aka the Chorizo)
We all picked teams for the Sausage Race.. my guy, the Polish, won and I pocketed $20! Woot!
Beautiful Saturday at the ball park!!!
Me and my buddy JB...
This one is from a couple of weeks ago.. Timmy and I before a big birthday party night out..








I really enjoyed your photos ...thanks.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics! You look so vibrant.
ReplyDeleteyou look so happy~ I love to see pics, thanks
ReplyDeleteyou look so happy in thoses pictures they are very nice.
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute Jen! When are you coming to NYC??
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast!! Wish we had a team we could go see easier! We have to drive to the Bay Area to see a Major League game!
ReplyDeleteJen, you have the brightest, happiest smile! And you and Timmy are so cute together. What a nice couple.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had so much fun at all the games. Let the season begin!!