I'm officially done with Chicken. I had 3 different stuck moments this weekend whilst eating chicken. I don't know why I keep trying it but it's time to say Sayonara to the chick....
Oh, and how good were my predictions on the Oscars.. Holla.. I missed my calling as an Oscars gambler.. (plus I read a lot of entertainment mags and everyone else pretty much predicted the same!! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol I was thinking of you as the names kept coming up. Nicely done.. and so sad about the chook. I love chicken.. and would miss it terribly.
ReplyDeleteReally, farewell to chicken? Can you eat beef, or are you now by default a meatless carnivore? Bring on the fish, people!
ReplyDeleteGood calls on the Oscars. This year I didn't stay up late to watch. how lame is that?
i'll cluck enough for the both of us ;)
ReplyDelete