Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stuffy Head Blog..

I have a stuffy head. I haven't been feeling quite me for a couple of days now. I haven't seen Kathi since Monday and I miss her. I've had a migraine that would kill a horse.. However, I have been at work for the usual 9+hours each day all week.  Long story short, my boss got a massive promotion and my workload has picked up even more than the heavy load it normally is.  Oh well..  moving on.

So, here I am, in my cube (yes, we have cubes here at Medicis.. it promotes an Open Environment.. dontchaknow?) I figured since you haven't heard from me all week, you might also want to see me!! :)

Chicken and I had a bittersweet parting on Monday and I'm thinking Beef might be following Chicken's path  as well..  I just can't keep sliming - it makes me crazy.
I'm soo close to being down 50.. so close but yet so freaking sloooowwwww.. I now have some things to focus on in order to hit my goal. I played travel agent this week and booked myself on several trips in the upcoming months!!

My mom and I are headed to NYC on May 20th - 23rd. I would love to meet up with any of you NYC bandsters for lunch or brunch or whatever. I can tell you that we'll be there full days on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (leaving Sunday morning early AM) Check your schedules!!

My girlfriends and I are headed to Mexico (Riviera Maya) in June for my girl T-Mac (Tracy)'s ahem.. 29th birthday!!! Cannot wait for that!! I hope to be down over 60 and a lot more comfortable in a bathing suit!!!

I know I have more to say but I'm in the middle of "listening" to the required 3 hour compliance training and it's sucking all my thoughts.. 
hopefully more later...
xo,js 

7 comments:

  1. You are SO precious and I love your hair!

    lol..that felt like a really stupid comment...but it is true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty darn fabulous for not feeling so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez Louise - I want your hair, seriously. It's gorgeous.

    And still feeling under the weather, you manage to look great. Love the scarf too.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, girl! I love your smile, it's so warm and genuine.

    Your trips sound great, always good to have something to look forward to. My BFF is getting married on May 22nd so not sure I could make it into NYC but I'll see if I can sneak away for a little while.

    Hope the head cold is a fleeting one and you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you look soooo great! You will be smokin hot when we get to Mexico! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen. I just found your blog and I'm loving reading through your journey. I am having my surgery on 3/24 and cannot wait! Please come visit my blog to say hello. I can use all the help and encouragement I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen:
    What a great picture-- you look fantabulous and gorgeous.
    I have a question for you- would you email me?
    vsc40014@yahoo.com

    Thx so much!

    ReplyDelete