So anyways, moving on.. while on my way to work today (it's a beautiful day here in AZ by the way.. going to be 80!) I spotted some Hot Air Baloons in the sky and thought I'd take a couple of pics. Turns out, I'm not that great of a driver/photographer but I try..
Sorry for the blinding sun in this one.. if you look just under the sun, you can see the balloon..
Here's another.. there were two or more in the sky in the same general area!!
Wish I could have gotten closer to them - they were so pretty against the mountains!!
Ok, back to me.. I keep noticing the more I lose, the more I find different imperfections in myself that I maybe hadn't noticed so much before - maybe b/c I was always so focused on my weight that I didnt' notice other things. Take, for instance, my nose.. it's HUGE!!! I think chubbier cheeks might have downplayed this
Ugh, and dont' even get me started on the wrinkles.. thank god the company I work for is planning an Employee Reimbursement plan for the products they make - like Restylane and Dysport.. this girl may need some filler for these lines!! :) Too bad you can't see my cute earrings in this pic, b/c they are CUTE!
Ok, I'm done bitching for the day. I have a huge headache and I need a day off.. next Friday (Good Friday) can't come soon enough!!)




i am sure you will be at 50 on monday..
ReplyDeletei totally hear ya on the wrinkles and nose. i have had the same revelation. ugh.
Stop, you look great! Seriously. And how do you get your hair to look so perfect?
ReplyDeleteI am totally jealous about the Restylane! I had Botox once and LOVED it, but not in the budget right now. :(
As for the big 50....OMG I have been at 48 down for like 5 weeks! Some of that was during vacation and the aftermath...but still! I CANNOT WAIT!
Let's kick 50's ass!
You'll get there! Anyway: funny, I also noticed my nose looking bigger, and I do think it is a matter of propotional changes to chubbier cheeks (I am a member of the chubby cheeks club.)
ReplyDeleteAnywho: You look terrific and your nose is NOT huge!! Be nice to my Jen.
Are you serious???? You are so pretty!!!! Look at that smile!!! And 30 or 50 lbs who cares how you lost them..they are gone...ok nearly 50. Good luck for Monday
ReplyDeleteyou do not have a big nose. and i will also need the injections....was just saying that the other day. any friend and family discount? kind of like my hotel does? ha jk!
ReplyDelete