Hope everyone is doing well. Again, I've been slacking in the reading of blogs lately. I've been working a lot (big shocker) and by the time I get home, I just am not in the mood for the internet!! One day I'll catch up!!
I love St. Patty's day. Wait, I should say I USED to love St. Patty's day. Back in the day, when I lived in Chicago, we'd take the whole day off, head to a bar around 10am or earlier and live it up all day, drinking green beer, dancing and socializing. Unfortunately, Phoenix doesn't have much of a St. Patty's day scene.. or at least I'm not aware of it. And, there's no way I could take a day off of work to drink!! :) I have to admit, I really miss those carefree days!!!
Tonight, Timmy and I are having dinner with my Aunt and Uncle who are in Tucson for the month of March and then my cousin is arriving in town as well. Should be fun since I haven't seen any of them since my surgery and it'll be interesting to get their opinion!! HOpe they notice that I've lost some weight!!
Gotta run, but wanted to jump on here and wish you all a Happy Day!!!
xo,js

Enjoy the family!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that picture! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy day to you too - and sweet little baby :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh, look at that darling little lass! What a sweetheart. I hear you, I used to love St. Patrick's Day. We were traveling yesterday so I didn't even make our traditional dinner. There's always next year!
ReplyDeleteShe's TOO CUTE!! Have fun sith all the family!!!
ReplyDelete