So, what's with the title? I may need to go to Rehab for my current addiction. I recognize this addiction b/c I realize that I mention this place at least once a week.. yes, my name is Jen and I'm officially addicted to Pita Jungle.. here is my dinner:
This is hummus with Sirloin.. not sure why I got the Sirloin b/c me and Meat don't really get along lately, but I'll eat around it and just enjoy the hummus - at least 1/2 of it!! I also had about 1/2 of a side of cucumbers. I'm not kidding when I say I could eat this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY... it's that good!!!
this is my girl Frieda hoping that I'll share some of the Sirloin with her... she has her moments!!! She's a bona-fide PJL (Pita Jungle Lover) as well...
I know I have a pretty addictive personality and admittance is the first step right? So, in no particular order, here are my current addictions..
1. Iced Tea - this has taken over for my addiction of Diet Coke.. I love, love, love Iced Tea
2. My Iphone - I'm never anywhere without it.. biggest mistake I made was downloading my work email onto my phone.. bad idea
3. Facebook - I'm on this alot on my phone and it's the easiest way to keep up with my friends
4. Yogurtology - Yogurt what you ask?? This is just a not so distant second to PJ.. I go here at least once a week.. the Yogurt here is the BOMB.. especially the Oatmeal Cookie.. and it's completely fat free..
5. Reality TV - you name it, I probably watch it.. my current faves - Survivor (have watched every season), Kell on Earth, Real Houswives, Bad Girls Club.. this is truly a sickness.. there is not enough time in the week for all my reality watching.. the good news is that a few of my friends share this addiction so there is always something to talk about!!
6. Checking my bank account - pretty much what I do every morning first thing. I think this has to do with the fact that a couple of years ago, Timmy and I went through a really bad financial situation and I'm almost conditioned to make sure everything is A-OK on the financial front.
I could go on and on and on.. wish I could say I was addicted to exercise but I don't think I ever will be.. it's getting easier the more I do and the more consistent I am (and lord knows I'm consistent these days!) I'm sure this is super boring post but whatevs..
Today was a good day. Seems like overnight I lost some more weight (even though I didn't) b/c a handful of people told me how good I looked. When does it get easier to take compliments??
Hope you are all doing well!!
xo,js
***Oh, Vanessa - you had asked about beer and how it is with the band.. I haven't had any issues with carbonation at all and" it tastes so good when it touches my lips".. (who can name where that line came from?)



I can not see one Pita chip with your dinner so why is it called Pita Jungle??? LOL Love your cute boy...share it share it!!! I love the idea of posting your addictions...too many to mention
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you on the iced tea! Either Dunkin Donuts with lemon and Sweet n Low, or Starbucks iced green tea with sweet n low. Truth be told, I'm still working on leaving DD empty-handed except for the iced tea. When I do, it's an NSV. Addiction much?
ReplyDeleteFrieda is a cutie. Who wouldn't get sirloin for that sweet pup?
Your dinner looks fantastic, no problem having it every night.
Dinner looks so yummy and love the Old School Frank the Tank reference!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the answer on the beer! I understand the 'checking' of stuff-- I check out accounts often, and I definitely relate you!
ReplyDeleteI hope we'll be neighbors in the
West within the next 6 to 12 months... I AM getting closer to closing in on the right opportunities!
And yeah: I don't even bother with steak-- I'm afraid of it!!
Dammit Jen! You and the damn Pita Jungle. SO JEALOUS!!!!!
ReplyDelete