Happy Sunday all!!!
Today is one of those days that I remember how much I love living in Arizona. It's GORGEOUS out! Close to 70 degrees with a little breeze and almost perfect. Timmy and I went to lunch (Pita Jungle of course Michelle!) and sat outside and just enjoyed the fresh air. I had my first official public PB experience though which was no fun. I don't know why I keep trying, but Pita is not my friend. I had to excuse myself and head to the ladies room for a quick spit up/near vomit experience. Oh well, one day I'll learn!
I went to the gym and I think I know what it means to have a workout high. I was rocking the treadmill, listening to my tunes and I could have just walked for hours.. I finally looked down at my time ( moved my towel b/c I hate seeing the time go by on the treadmill) and I had already gone 45 minutes!! I was sweating like a beast but just kept going. I rounded out the hour and then called it a day. But now, I feel FABULOUS!! I did about 150 abs (on my favorite ab/sprinboard combo ). The gym I go to is a very small gym and most people go there for Personal Training so there was NO ONE there. It was awesome.
Last night, Michelle and Joy and I went out for a little Girls Night Out. They are both Moms so they were in need of some cocktails. We might have gone to the deadest (is that a word?) bar in Scottsdale! Nevertheless, we proceeded to knock down some drinks, have some dinner and just laugh and laugh and gossip. It was one of those "good for your soul" evenings.
So, more fun this week! My friends Jen, Jen , Julie and I are going skiing on Friday - taking the day off and hoping they can all survive without us for the day! I haven't skiied in a while (about 4 years) and I'm hoping I can still do it!! I cannot wait!! I dug out my ski-stuff and realized that my pants that I had were purchased about 3 sizes ago so I needed some new ones. Luckily I found a good deal at REI yesterday!
I'm getting a fill this week!! Can't wait as I know I definitely need it. Also, am doing my weigh in with Kathi tomorrow as well as measurements. I'll post my progress tomorrow! Finally, I'm in on Kristin's workout Challenge this week so I'll post my progress at the end of each blog, which will force me to blog every day! Lucky you!! ha!
Hope you all have had a great weekend!!
xo, js
Sunday, 1/31: Workout - 60 minutes cardio, 150 abs..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kick-ass workout! So glad you're in on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing the challenge too, if I can at least get to the comp over the next few weeks. Time will tell. Good luck with yours!! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteHave fun skiing! We went to Nub's before Christmas and had a great time. Emma took an lesson. I have great memories of packing lunhes, and skiing together. Don't break a leg!
ReplyDeleteLove, Susan
Sheesh Jen, you are being a workout machine, making me feel guilty! :) Glad you are doing so well with workouts. I know it is hard sometimes. Good luck with fill this week and have a blast skiing. Yay for you to have to buy a smaller size. Can't wait to see you in May. I wonder if I will recognize you. You always have looked great but you are looking awesome in your recent pics you have posted. As long as you are happy that is all that matters. Love ya, TK (I have to post as anonymus since I am not signed up!) I have to figure that out someday.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYay Jen! WOrkout high is awesome.. keep up the terrific work.
ReplyDelete