It appears I have lost my BloJo (Blog MoJo)! I haven't had anything to talk about lately. So, I've been reading a lot of blogs and haven't had a lot of time to comment since I mostly do my reading at work and there's usually a fire to be put out somewhere as soon as I start to comment! I'll get better at that.
My hamstring injury is getting better. I worked out again on Wednesday and while we did not do legs, I felt much better after about 30 minutes of walking. I need to get back on my workout kick. I mean, I'm still working out pretty consistently, but I haven't been doing cardio as intensely as I had, which I believe is the reason for .... (drumroll please)....................I have hit a plateau.
It sucks, but I haven't lost a lb in about 3 weeks. I've been teetering up and down. Super frustrating but I won't let it get the best of me. I know that I haven't been a model Bandster and I know for sure that I need to get a fill. I also know that my clothes are still getting looser and I'm buying things in smaller sizes than I have in years. That is motivating me now. I have a fill scheduled for next week and it would be nice if that did the trick.
Hope everyone is having a great week!
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I totally hear ya about the plateu - i have been teetering back and forth with one pound since Christmas!! And I too have not been that great with consistency on exercise. I am hoping to really kick it up a notch next week.
ReplyDeleteYup - I hear you too about the plateau. Iv'e just come out of a month long one myself with the weight moving down a little. Hang in there, it has to change sooner or later.
ReplyDeleteYay for looser clothes! Hang in there; as so many have told me, the weight will continue to fall off, especially once you get your fill. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDelete