Yes, those were the exact words that came out of my mouth this morning while working out with Kathi, my trainer.. You see, minutes before, I continued the curse of My Left Leg but pulling my hamstring something FIERCE!!!!! What is the Curse of my Left Leg you ask?? Let me take you back a year or so..
First, I had a stress fracture in my left foot caused by who knows what.. had to wear a boot for 3 weeks. That was fun. Second, I fell outside my doctor's office whilst wearing new cute wedge shoes and bruised and twisted my foot so badly that my podriatrist said it would have been better off had I broken it!! So, I was off that foot for about another 3-4 weeks, and then when all seems clear, I go and do what I did today! I was doing a similar move that I have done tons of times in the gym and this morning, I just heard something snap and felt something pull. I thought "hmmm, that didn't feel too good" so I complained (I normally complain so this was not unusual) and we tried a million different ways to stretch it out, but none worked and the pain has gradually gotten pretty rough throughout the day. I'm able to walk but it's just a throbbing pain. I'm hoping it subsides soon b/c I really wanted to do some cardio today but am going to take a break and hope for the best for tomorrow.
Anyways, what I had planned on doing was a little survey, so I'll post that below! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! I have a lot of blogs to catch up on. I wasn't barely online all weekend.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:10!
2. How do you like your steak? Medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar in IMAX 3D this weekend - DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! It was good, but not the most fabulous movie that everyone keeps sahing it is!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I watch a LOT of TV!!! My current fave is Modern Family and then Glee is a close 2nd. I also love Reality!!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would move back to Chicago in a heartbeat if the timing were right and the planets aligned (great job, baby, etc... )
6. What did you have for breakfast? Scoop of Peanut Butter and an apple juice
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican but I can't do burritos anymore!
8. What foods do you dislike? Cauliflower, Cooked Broccali, Salmon
9. Favorite place to eat? Pita Jungle
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinegar - no oil
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? White Honda Accord
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, Yoga Pants and long sleeve t-shirts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I keep saying I want to go to Thailand for my 40th, but no one is willing to go with!! I would also love to go to Greece and/or Bali
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day. We have a joke in our family that my husband and my SIL's cups are ALWAYS 1/2 full and my brother and mine are always 1/2 empty. Mostly full though these days!
15. Where would you want to retire? Wherever all my closest friends are.
16. Favorite time of day? Evening
17. Where were you born? Oscoda, Michigan (in the thumb of Michigan yo)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football and Basketball
19. Bird watcher? I'm a bird fleer...I've been randomly attacked by birds too many times.. I freak!!
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Def Morning
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Uh no... nothing exciting going on!!!
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A Radiologist or Oceanographer
23. What is your best childhood memory? I have too many to name.. I had a great childhood!!
24. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm somewhat of a dog lover.. I have two that I love most of the time
25. Are you married? Yep!
26. Always wear your seat belt? Always, it's the law!
27. Been in a car accident? Um, unfortunately yes, and a lot of them!!
28. Any pet peeves? Um yeah, I have several: people who saying something rude or hurtful and then follow up with an "I'm just kidding" - uh, no you aren't.. you wouldn't have said it in the first place if you were; Liars; Gum smacking and chewing with your mouth open!
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I used to love Pepperoni but Pizza is no longer my friend!!!
30. Favorite Flower? Peonies.
31. Favorite ice cream? Neapolitan - although I only ever eat the Strawberry and Chocolate parts
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chik - fil- a when I can have it but nothing really lately!
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None when I got it in Mississippi, 3 times in Germany.. it was HARD!!
34. From whom did you get your last email? My boss
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Bloomingdales
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nope, I'm boring!!
37. Broccoli? YUCK!
38. What was your favorite vacation? Most definitely my recent Mexican vacation in October. That or San Fran with Tim a couple of years ago
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? Michelle, Timmy and Brandon (and KD too!)
40. What are you listening to right now? The white noise above my workstation.. very quiet in here!!
41. What is your favorite color? Green
42. How many tattoos do you have? None
43. Coffee drinker? Nope, never have even had a cup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll volunteer for Thailand!--my 40th is coming up in Jan 2011. :)
ReplyDeleteYour left leg/foot problems come from heredity - that's where all of my paid comes from. Weird - I think about your incidents and they are identical to mine. Just think what you'll be like at 63. Love you
ReplyDelete