Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tap Tap Tap... is this thing ON??

You know how when anyone gets in front of a microphone and they tap it and try to figure out if it's on?? Well, that's how I feel about my band today!!! :) 
I went in for my 4th fill and man was it super frustrating!!! When I weighed in, I had not lost ONE lb!!!!!!!! WTF?    I weighed in with my trainer on Monday and had lost 5 lbs since the beginning of January so that would have been 3 since my last fill.  Today, got on that scale and NOTHING!!!  I'm beyond frustrated and irritated today!!!  I know that it's very likely that since I just got my period last night, that has a lot to do with it b/c I feel very bloated, but come on! 
So, I got another cc which brings me to 7cc in a 14cc band. Hopefully this will do the trick b/c I can't handle another month on a plateau!  I did schedule my next fill for 3 weeks away instead of 4 when I would have my period AGAIN and be frustrated again.
geez, it sucks being a woman sometimes!

over and out.

3 comments:

  1. How annoying! Hope this fill helps.
    And know next fill you will be down!!



    http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that... sorry. :-0
    This too shall pass and you will get moving downward again on the scale...
    Good luck and keep on going, it is a long journey for each of us, but you are bound to reach your destination eventually!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! That's the worst! Just stick with it...the scale will move. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete