So, I thought that the Fiber One bars pushed me off the deep end yesterday, but now I'm thinking not.. I had some serious stomach issues last night which pretty much kept me in the bathroom until around midnight.. I finally got to sleep and then around 2ish, woke up shivering cold.. put on my robe, turned off the fan, added an extra blanket to my bed and laid there with my teeth chattering for about an hour.. fell asleep again, then woke up again at 4ish soaking wet from sweat. and, with a headache and cough.. not a good way to start the day!! Tried to fall back asleep but was just too uncomfortable. Decided to head to work to at least pick up my laptop so I could work from home. As soon as I walked in, they knew I was not well. Got a couple of things done that were on my mind as I laid in bed last night and then headed home.. Ick.. having a stomach flu thingy SUCKS!!!! AND, I was just having a conversation with my friend yesterday how I never get sick!!! I really never get that sick. Maybe I jinxed myself!!
So, I'm hanging out on my bed, catching up on my DVRd shows and getting some work done too!! Hoping that this passes soon. I hate missing things - meetings, working out with Kathi, etc..
My hubs works out of our home and it's hilarious that he listens to Classical Music super loud!!
He's such a Renaissance Man.. hehe...
Happy Hump Day and hoping everyone is having a good week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry to hear you're feeling so lousy. Keep up your fluids and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteAww, so the bar wasn't to blame? That sucks.. much better it had been. Sorry you feel like crap. Hope the stomach bug passes soon (s'cuse the pun!)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're sick - do you need to go to the doctor? Take care
ReplyDeleteThanks for the donation! I'm sorry you are feeling so bleh...
ReplyDelete