I don't think there's anyone more happy that it's Friday than me!!! Really, I don't!! Work has been ca-razy lately and I'm looking forward to some down-time this weekend!! I have a lot of rambling thoughts so I thought I'd write a quick blog..
1. My stomach flu was as quick in it's going as it was in it's coming.. thankyoubabyjesus.... I feel MUCH better today!!! AND, I think I managed to drop a couple lbs too!! yahoo for Stomach Flus!! (j/k)
2. So, it appears that meat of any kind (chicken, beef, pork) is NOT my friend lately. Everytime I take a couple of bites, I spend about 20 minutes hovered over the sink trying to get it out. Not so pleasant.. So, I need to start working on some other protein alternatives.. what does everyone else consider their go-to protein fix??
3. With the newest development in my meat intolerance.. I'm thinking that I might reschedule my fill that I have scheduled for next week. I think my restriction seems pretty good. I might be able to push it for another couple of weeks.
4. Has anyone ever been on a Hot Air Balloon ride?? When I was driving into work this morning, I saw a HAB in the air, just over the mountain range and it looks like it would be soo much fun!! Of course, first thing I did was google if there was a weight limit on those bad boys.. b/c, just my luck, even after losing some weight, I'd still be too chubbo to get on one..
5. Finally got back in the gym with Kathi this morning!!! It sucked but was glad to get back on schedule.
6. Am thinking of trying Zumba this weekend based on all the people that say how much fun it is!!
I had more to say when I started typing this but got interrupted 20+ times so my thoughts went away!! (damn you work, can't you see I'm BUSY blogging?? )
Have a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have such a lot going on.. good for you. I wish we had Zumba here where I live - I have looked and looked but no potato. Bummer! Enjoy your lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteif you can't get your protien down no matter how much you chew it, you may need a slight un-fill... be safe! Softer protien sources could be fish (fresh fish or canned tuna,sardines,etc) or legumes. I hope things "losen" up for you! :)
ReplyDelete