So, for those of you that don't know, my husband turned 40 last October and we went (along with 6 of our buddies) to Mexico to celebrate. I got the above cups made for our trip and had SEVERAL leftovers from my order. I gave some to my friend Melissa while she was here in November and she brought them home for her kids.
Yesterday, I received something in the mail from Melissa and it had a sticky note on it stating " This is Maddie's schoolwork.. hilarious" Attached to the sticky note was a letter with a picture of a little girl and boy and two of the "Heavy Nacho's 40th" cups next to a sink. Here is the letter:
" Me and my brother made up a game it's called Heavy Nachos 40th. There's big cups that say heavy nachos 40th but there really big cups. so me and my brother fill them up to the top. That's really high. We try to drink the hole thing of water. We take big gulps of water I always feel wierd in my stomach. Me and my brother always say ahh when we're done. it feels good. Every time when we're done playing my brother says I would have liked it with milk better. He loves milk. I don't like milk. The water feels wierd in our stomach. It makes gurgling sounds."
I almost peed my pants reading this letter!!! I loved it!!! Tim told me he plans to write Maddie back and tell her that he loves to play this game but with Beer!!!
xo,js


Hilarious
ReplyDeleteDon't you love the way children use their imagination. Very very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's way too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. That made me laugh out loud. What a sweetie.
ReplyDeleteSo funny. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi! Just got done reading through your entire blog...definitely a new fan. This story cracked me up. My daughter's named Maddie so it caught my attention right away. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! Great story. And thanks for your kind comments on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you and Timmy thought it was just as funny as me! Jack asked his 5 year old friend if he wanted to play "Heavy Nachos 40th" and he looked at him like he was nuts and asked him if it was new video game!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you and Timmy thought it was just as funny as me! Jack asked his 5 year old friend if he wanted to play "Heavy Nachos 40th" and he looked at him like he was nuts and asked him if it was new video game!
ReplyDelete