Thursday, July 1, 2010

Back from Mexico...

Hi all - have missed reading your blogs and apparently I missed ALOT!!!!
I'm back from Mexico and will have a huge blog to write later but right now, I'll just leave you with a couple of bullets... 

*  I will never travel to Mexico again (and possibly never internationally as well - and I'm not exaggerating!!)
*  I have no desire to be stranded in Mexico again
*  The US Embassy in Cancun is actually rather pleasent
*  I hate Tropical Storm Alex (now Hurricane Alex)
*  Antonio does not prefer Mexico either
*  Riviera Maya is like being on Survivor but with free food and drink
*  My girlfriends make me laugh more than anything on this planet
*  If you ever doubt you are not losing weight, go see your besties for the first time in 7 months and see what kind of crazy reaction you get!!!

Ok, will post more with pictures later.  It was an adventure to say the least...

xoxoxo, js

12 comments:

  1. welcome back!! you need to fill us in!! lol sounds like a crazy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back! I can't wait to hear about what sounds like a crazy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you and happy you are back! Looking forward to hearing all the deets of your trip!
    Happy Belated Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back Jen! Tell me more....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, what a crazy trip! Welcome back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home cupcake...can't wait to hear your tales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You. Look. AMAZING. Really and truly. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back, can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you are home safe---can't wait to hear about the trip!

    Love the pic! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Jen-
    1. I just realized I was not following your blog. No idea how that happened but I am glad that is corrected
    2. Email me when you can because I think there is a reason I found your blog today and the post I read was about your trip to Mexico. It's a small world type thing, nothing bad! kagead25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete