Monday, June 21, 2010

NSVs, Pool Crime Scenes, and Mexico Readiness.. ..

Hey all.. I've been a horribly bad blog friend these past few weeks. I do a lot of drive-bys but not a lot of commenting. Sadly, I don't think it's going to change any time soon b/c of the craziness of my next two weeks.  So, I apologize to you all if I don't comment and hope you are all well!!

Ok, this will be a bulleted list of what's going on and the reason for the title of my blog.

** I'm house/dog  sitting for the H's this week and this weekend, my friend Jen came over for some pool time.  I got in the pool and headed over to pick up the bucket that was floating (probably thrown in the pool by one little Miss Kennedy) and noticed that the bucket was not the only thing floating in the pool...  I immediately took a quick glance and then hightailed my ass right back out of the pool.. it appears that a little mole (or a desert rat.. I'd prefer mole) had either been murdered and pushed into the pool or jumped to his death.. and was floating belly up next to the bucket!! EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!  You would think it was a deer floating in the pool with the way both Jen and I reacted!!!  PTL that Jen was ok scooping him out of the pool and throwing him/her over the fence to it's final resting place. I could not even go near to help.  It was traumatizing for sure..

**Have I mentioned that I'm going to Mexico on Friday am??  If not, I AM!!!!  You would think I was going to the Prince of England's wedding what with all the purchases I've been making. Even the hubs made a comment yesterday "how much more are you going to buy for this trip?? " bathing suits, cute dresses, incidentals, all have been purchased.. I can't wait!!!

**speaking of dresses.. I bought the cutest dress yesterday and it's a Lot smaller than I would normally wear but it is pretty open on the top, like sleeveless, kind of lower cut in the neckline.. and it looks awesome (at least I think so) I'm noticing in myself that I'm feeling pretty good about my shoulders lately. I have been working my ass off on my shoulders and upper arms and I think it's finally coming together and looking better.. so I'm a little more confident in showing them off!!  Hopefully my weight will start heading downward again as well soon!!! 

**Finally, Tim and I are celebrating our 8th anniversary on Tuesday but decided to do dinner on Saturday night since we both work a ton during the week.  We went to BLT Steak at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn in Scottsdale and it was phenomenal!! I urge you if you have a BLT Steak in / near your city, you must go!!! So good!!!

Hope you are all well!! 
xo, js

6 comments:

  1. We all miss you.
    Have a wonderful time in Mexico and Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, girl! Have a great trip. Pls post pictures of your pretty shoulders, I need some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary - I hope to talk to you today sometime. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I'm jealous of your Mexico vacation! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! And of course I have to mention it...your wedding was awesome, so many great memories! Ha, I love you and can't wait to see you and your hot bod in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete