If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, click here . Last night, not only was there a record number of ladies at Zumba but at least 5 of them had made t-shirts that said "The A Team" (Adrian is my Zumba Crush..) AND, they had started a petition to get him to teach more classes. THAT is how much he is loved, by more people than me.. I definitely need to step up my game.. I'm hoping that there will be a video after next week's class.. just trying to figure out how to strategically place my Iphone and video so that no one notices.. this is my mission and I choose to accept it.
tata for now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are hysterical and I look forward to reading what you write every time.
ReplyDeleteEspecially this next time. Just hope the video captures the part where you get arrested. PLEASE don't edit that part out, mmkay?
I really I wish I was in your zumba class I could really use that motivation.. my zumba instructor didnt do much for me.. so I am still searching for a good one... I look forward to your surviellance video LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL! Can't wait to see the covert video!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Good luck! Can't wait to see the outcome! <3
ReplyDeleteSince I'm a latecomer to your awesome blog, I nominated you for an award- you can see it on my blog. :)
ReplyDelete