Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Saying it best by saying nothing at all...

Hey all - serious funk going on here which is why I've been M.I.A. from blog-world.  Just don't have much to say since nothing seems to be going my way (rhymes!) with this lap band o'mine. I'm over being frustrated that no matter how much I work out and eat decent, the scale doesn't move.  My clothes are all much looser and that's the only way I know that anything is working.

Plus, I'm super irritated with my work-life right now. I'm done being the one that helps out EVERYONE all the while getting nothing in return. I've spent the majority of my day so far doing someone else's work. And it's starting to creep into my real life too. Sick of being walked all over and taken advantage of. Just sick of it all.  I'm definitely a YES man who needs to learn to say NO!

Got my hairs cut this weekend and LOVE it.  Here are some pics.


sorry for the debbie downer post..  hope you are all well.

12 comments:

  1. Love the hairs! Cheer up buttercup! All of your hard work, will pay off..I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! I completely understand about being down about the scale. It will move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling...funk is elephant dunk!

    Love the do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might be in a funk, but the funk looks good on you! Your hair is adorable.

    Hope things start going your way...I have faith they will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new do! I'm sorry about your funk, but do me a favor and don't go MIA again. I missed you and was on the verge of cyberstalking... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do understand about the scale too! Your hair is adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all deserve a funk every once in awhile :) You'll be right back to your normal self soon!

    Love the new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all get blahhhh times: pick yourself and up and think how far you've come in such a short time. You look beautiful in your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya Jen....hair looks great though. Everything else will work its way out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rhymes! aside made me shoot Pellegrino through my nose. Hope that cheers you up, lovie. And the hairs... FAB. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must be the weather or the position of the moon...(lol) because I am in a funk too! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just say no...but not to that new doo...it's the bomb.

    ReplyDelete