I was just looking at a pic of myself from this weekend and I have to say, I'm proud to say that I don't hate my arms in this pic. In the past, I would never allow a picture of myself with bare arms, but now, I know that I've worked hard to not have my arms totally resemble a chunky thigh... they have a ways to go, but so far, they aren't all that bad.
I know that I need to be not so hard on myself but it's hard!!! I get so completely frustrated when I haven't lost anything in a few weeks (I'm down only around 7 lbs in around 2 months.. remember me, SLOW LOSER?? ) but I need to realize "what's the rush"?? I know eventually I'll get to my goal, whatever that may be. I admit I get a little jealous when I read about someone who is losing really consistently or someone who is starting out at what I consider to be a good goal weight FOR ME.. I'm super stoked for them, but a little part of me wants to figure out how they are doing it and why can't I??
Just some things I was thinking about today.. total waste of a blog topic, but I wanted to share...
MORE PICS!!! Aren't you lucky!!! These are from the 4th!! Enjoy! (Thanks Michelle for letting me steal these from your blog!!!)
LOVE KD's face in this one.. you think she was over getting her picture taken??

I know what you mean, I am the queen of slow losers. You must continue to find NSV's to give yourself incentive to keep going. Time will pass quickly and you WILL lose it :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, and you look great.. arms look good.. I hear you on the slow loser club.. maybe we can start a secret society or something. slow band loser society (SBLS).. If you lose more than 2 pounds a month.. you are out of the club!
ReplyDeleteyou look stunning in these pictures! slow losing is so frustrating especially if you are eating the same things when you were losing fast!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you, me and Barb are the founding sisters of the SBLS.
ReplyDeleteYou look really pretty in all of these pics...be proud woman...be proud.
You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour arms look TONED. The hours you're spending at the gym are paying off. You look totally gorgeous, girl. Own it.
ReplyDeleteI think the consensus is you look gorgeous! And I have to hand it to your fellow bandsters...they really know how to make a girl feel good!
ReplyDeleteYou're arms look good. You're smile is perfect. And, that color looks fabulous on you!
ReplyDeleteI think you are just the prettiest girl! Just looking at your smile makes ME smile!
ReplyDeleteJen, it was so nice meeting you last weekend! You are so beautiful and you have an infectious smile!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, love the tan. I can't wait to not hate my arms. By the way, I think I am the slowest loser. I guess we all think we are the only one. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, your arms look great. I'm a slow loser too, I hate it!
ReplyDeleteLove that your posts always have pics! You are beautiful! Your arms are awesome....mine are terrible! Ugh!!!
ReplyDeleteYou and your arms look great! You have a nice tan, to boot! Plus, you always have such a nice smile on your face. You really do look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you on the arms and the slow losing...
ReplyDeleteFor the first time in at least 10 years I am bearing my arms for all to see - and I am okay with it, sort of!
I feel the same way when I see someone losing faster than me. What am I doing wrong. But, am I really doing anything wrong, I mean I am losing right?!?
Love the pics, you are looking great! <3
You are totally FOXY!
ReplyDeleteI second the FOXY!
ReplyDeleteGreat post...I have felt the same way as well. Its like we want it all gone now and FAST! One day at a time...
you look so tan and i love that green shirt.
ReplyDelete