Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Confessions/Obesssions...

Hey all!!! Just doing a quick bullet point check in!! I've been trying to catch up on all your blogs!!  You blog a LOT!!!

1.  This week is our Mid-Year Sales meeting.. which means a lot of work for those of us in Marketing!!  Since I don't work on a brand anymore and just work for my boss, it's been a little less stressful this year and I get to pretty much just observe, which is nice.. some things I have observed:  I was surrounded by lots of fake boobs and injected lips / faces yesterday (I work for a pharmaceutical company who's mission is to help patients obtain and retain a healthy, youthful appearance and self-image.. ) so many of the reps are partaking in the company juice, ifyouknowwhatimean..; the meetings staff is BIG on providing CANDY/CHOCOLATE at every break.. it's amazing how much these little sales reps eat in chocolate bars!!!  And also very hard for me to abstain!!!

2.  I have a confession that I've been keeping a secret...  wait for it..  I'm crushing big time on my Zumba instructor.. I think I love him.... it doesn't matter that I'm happily married and he's happily NOT into women..  I look forward to our Wednesday nights dancing the hour away.. 

3.  As many of you know, I've been working out a ton and I've been trying to find some new tunes to keep me motivated..  here is my current obsession:   I pretty much just play this over and over again (with a little mix in from Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock "It Takes Two" and "Joy and Pain" , and a smidge of Limp Biscuit "Nookie" thrown in.. 

 I

4.  Obsession #2:  Gaga is this weekend..  I'm frantically trying to get caught up on all her music so I can sign at the top of my lungs at the concert :)

5.  Speaking of Gaga, anyone watching the "Bachelorette"?? I have to say, besides Wednesday when I get to spend 8 - 9 with my Zumba lover Adrian, I thoroughly enjoy Mondays, when I have "date-night" with Michelle and Ali, the Bachelorette. I think she is going to pick Chris, Michelle is prone to Roberto..  I think Ali doesn't know how to say his name correct and not an episode goes by that I don't say "Rooooobbbbeeerrrtoooo" in the fashion of Gaga at least 5 times..  If you know "Alejandro" you know what I'm talking about, otherwise, you might just think I'm crazy right now..

6.  Obsession #3:  Big Brother..  nuff said!!

7.  So my band.  I hadn't mentioned it but up until this past Saturday, I had not had a period on 2 months..  joy, huh??  I fully blamed my period not showing up for my lack of weight loss..  we shall see when it ends if anything moves south..  I'm keeping my fingers crossed b/c I have nothing else to blame if that's not the case!!! :)  I had a fill scheduled for today but moved it to next week b/c of all that's going on at work.  Yesterday I was able to eat a piece of garlic bread (full piece) without one stuck issue, which means to me that I definitely need a fill. 

OK, off to the Camelback Inn (where the meeting is being held) Hope you are all well!!!
xo,js

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl thanks for your comment on my post earlier! I am feeling a little bit less stressed! Bachelorette - I think she is totally going to pick NO ONE!!!!! :) Obsessed with this show! In love with Chris!!! He is my fav! I just think it is really weird how they haven't shown any clips of Chris or Roberto at the finale! I think ABC is acting weird....so I think she isn't going to choose anyone! Could just be me though!!!! Sorry didn't mean to leave you this super long comment about random Bachelorette stuff! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard that Eve song, it's cool! And good for you that you love your instructor! I think that's cute and I'm sure he probably enjoys it...at least a little bit! :D

    Good luck at the meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! Love Rob Base that is the perfect workout song!

    Are you going to BOOBS? I hope so! Please bring some of that Company Juice for me...I could use some injections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2-Zumba Instructor!!! LOL!!! At first I thought you were switching sides (pulling an Amy W.) but then I kept reading...too funny!

    ReplyDelete